Featured Florida Real Estate News Miami Real Estate News North Florida Real Estate News South Florida Real Estate News Uncategorized 

Florida Real Estate News – 30year mortgage rate falls below 4%

Florida Real Estate News – 30year mortgage rate falls below 4% Long-term U.S. mortgage rates fell this week to their lowest levels of the year this week: 3.95%. For all of 2016, FRMs averaged 3.65%.  From Matthew Graham at Mortgage News Daily: Mortgage Rates Unexpectedly Fall to 2017 Lows (Again) Mortgage rates unexpectedly fell to new 7-month lows today, following bond market gains in the overnight hours (Asian and European trading sessions). … The average lender is now quoting conventional 30yr fixed rates in the high 3% range on top tier scenarios.  The…

Read More

Florida Real Estate News – Will mortgage rates below 4% spur market

Florida Real Estate News – Will mortgage rates below 4% spur market? WASHINGTON – Mortgage rates dropped below 4 percent last week for the first time since November, just as the crucial spring selling season gets under way. The average rate on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage dropped to 3.97 percent from 4.08 percent a week earlier; in mid-March, the FRM averaged 4.3 percent. The drop could encourage buyers put off by recent rising mortgage rates to dive into the market and prompt others thinking about making an offer “between now…

Read More
Florida Real Estate News Miami Real Estate News North Florida Real Estate News South Florida Real Estate News Uncategorized 

Florida Real Estate News – Average U.S. 30year mortgage rate slips to 4.23%

Florida Real Estate News – Freddie Mac: Long-term mortgage rates are down from their highest levels of 2017. Last week, the 30-year FRM was 4.30%; the 15-year FRM was 3.50% and now is 3.44%. Average US 30-year mortgage rate slips to 4.23 percent WASHINGTON — Long-term U.S. mortgage rates slid this week from their highest levels of 2017. Mortgage buyer Freddie Mac said Thursday that the rate on 30-year, fixed-rate home loans fell to 4.23 percent from 4.30 percent last week. The benchmark rate stood at 3.71 percent a year…

Read More
Florida Real Estate News Miami Real Estate News North Florida Real Estate News South Florida Real Estate News Uncategorized 

Florida Real Estate News – Average 30-year mortgage rate falls to 4.1%

Florida Real Estate News – Average 30-year mortgage rate falls to 4.1% Mortgage Rate Trend Index With the threat of a Fed interest rate hike on the horizon, 70% of experts polled by Bankrate.com this week predict that mortgage rates will go up, and none predict further declines. The remaining 30% expect relative stability. WASHINGTON (AP) – Long-term U.S. mortgage rates fell this week, breaking a holding pattern that prevailed for more than a month. Mortgage buyer Freddie Mac said Thursday the rate on 30-year, fixed-rate loans declined to 4.10…

Read More
Florida Real Estate News Miami Real Estate News North Florida Real Estate News South Florida Real Estate News Uncategorized 

Florida Real Estate New – Average 30year mortgage rate dips to 4.15%

Florida Real Estate News – Long-term mortgage rates slipped again this week. Mortgage buyer Freddie Mac says the rate on 30-year, fixed-rate loans eased to 4.15 percent from 4.17 percent last week. The benchmark rate stood at 3.65 percent a year ago and averaged 3.65 percent through 2016, lowest in records going back to 1971. The rate on 15-year mortgages dropped to 3.35 percent this week from 3.39 percent and 2.95 percent a year ago. Both rates fell for the second straight week. But rates have soared since President Donald…

Read More
Florida Real Estate News Miami Real Estate News North Florida Real Estate News South Florida Real Estate News Uncategorized 

Florida Real Estate News – Could 30year mortgage survive without gov’t

Florida Real Estate News – Could 30-Year Mortgage Survive Without Gov’t? Washington — Republicans are raising the prospect of making the biggest change to home loans since the New Deal. Two of President Trump’s Cabinet picks, along with Republican lawmakers, have been speaking publicly about curbing government backing for the kind of loan that the majority of Americans rely on to buy a house: the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage. Supporters of the change say removing U.S. backing could protect taxpayers from being on the hook for billions of dollars in the…

Read More